Home > Message Boards > Ringtone Discussion >
where to find midi ringtones
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
ping5555

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:44 am   Post subject: where to find midi ringtones Reply with quote

anyone has the idea on where to get latest and new midi tones?
jennifer247
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like ringtones. I set my favorite song as a ringtone on my phone. We get different ringtones on many website or Apps. printer not responding In this article, the author shares famous ringtone website details. Thank you for share this article[/url]
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
leonamargret

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

nice
leonamargret

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I always change my ringtone on my phone. photo clipping service There are a lot of ringtones available on different sites that we can download freely.MIDI music files contain a lot of ringtones which we can download very easily. Thank you so much for sharing this.
View members profile Send private message
charlly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Midi ringtones are very cool!! You can set the midi ringtones according to your taste and personalize your phone to suit you. Trinity Builders Cochin[url] You will find some nice mid9i ringtones at Zedge. Midi ringtones are available for any phones regardless of the brand.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
OtisHTiger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so happy after finding your post. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Actually, I was reading reviews for https://essayguru.org/research-paper-proofreading-service/ website online and while reading reviews online, I have found your post. I have tried to search midi ringtones before but can't find it anywhere.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls