Home > Message Boards > Guests Support >
Unauthorized Upload
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:45 pm   Post subject: Unauthorized Upload Reply with quote

Deepfriend uploaded "Normal Battle XG" in the Videogame>Final Fantasy X section without permission. He got it from my site and didn't get mine or the orignal sequencer's permission to distribute it. Please remove it and ban that user.

Thanks,
-Steve
Thorpe
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

He might of said it was yours so you get credit anyway but if he is claiming it as his own piece then action will be taken.
View members profile Send private message
DeepFiend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

An update. I have just recently reuploaded the file and made sure that Steve knew ahead of time so that there wouldn't be a problem. The first time I uploaded it (which was last february), I had downloaded it from Steve's site.

But, this past autumn, Steve actually uploaded it to vgmusic.com and that's where I got the file that I just uploaded. It is not from Steve's site.

I originally failed to credit the original sequencer the first time that I uploaded last february. I apologize for that. This time, I made sure to credit the sequencer.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls