Home > Message Boards > Rock & Pop (2000-Current) >
Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty - Alto Sax Music
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
humbuguk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:50 pm   Post subject: Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty - Alto Sax Music Reply with quote

Someone somewhere must have the music for this amazing sax solo. If anyone can help please let me know.

Thank you

Humbug
View members profile Send private message
ADD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:17 pm   Post subject: BAKER STREET Reply with quote

yhea its got to be some where if u find it tell me where icon_mrgreen.gif
ADD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:17 pm   Post subject: BAKER STREET Reply with quote

ADD

ADD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:18 pm   Post subject: BAKER STREET Reply with quote

ADD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:18 pm   Post subject: BAKER STREET Reply with quote

4 musics

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:07 pm   Post subject: Baker street Reply with quote

i think its
DFEDCDFD
DFEDCA
AFEDCCCCCA
AFEDCDFD
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls