Home > Message Boards > Animation/Cartoon >
so...what's your favorite song
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
wings_of_the_wind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:26 pm   Post subject: so...what's your favorite song Reply with quote

any1. I want something good to listen to. Does anyone have any sites that you can listen to anime music besides this one?
View members profile Send private message
wings_of_the_wind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif I'm shocked icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif I mean nobody likes songs
wings_of_the_wind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif my favorites include dearest and my will from inuyasha. I think the ending songs are better than the opening one icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif icon_mrgreen.gif
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you encourage or post request for anime MIDI, then you can hear more on this site! icon_biggrin.gif
kittygirl415556

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I like wedding peach songs.Like Yume Miru Ai Tenshi + Sweet Little Love. icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif
Hi.I like wedding peach.You could say i'm a big fan.I have posters,action figures,dolls,CD's,piano sheet music about it,books,videos,and DVD's too.Well I also like Sailormoon ,but thats going to lead to another long story.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
Shint Kenshin Himura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i like Knife of Romance from Angel Sanctuary or.......Dame! from Rurouni Kenshin....... but i like Noir's Secert Game....and i like Shiro from Wolf's Rain icon_mad.gif theres too many songs to choose from!!!!!!!! icon_twisted.gif !!!!!! im ok .....just peachy icon_cool.gif
Kobanya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:52 pm   Post subject: !!! Reply with quote

Hi! My fav songs are waaaaay too mnay to say...I LOVE KENSHIN SONGS!!!!!!!!!! I really like 1/3 Junjou no Kanjou... icon_lol.gif and I like spirited away songs too!

The chocolate is all mine!!!

If I'm not on: I am in trouble for the 1000th time.
View members profile Send private message Send email
sprkleduzt2333

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:32 am   Post subject: gEniE MaGic!!! Reply with quote

i luv the new bratz genie magic cd!!! icon_mrgreen.gif it's soOooOoO fun to dance to!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif my favorite inuyasha songs are fuki mori and four seasons[/quote]
hikaruhataki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:35 am   Post subject: so....what's your favorite song? Reply with quote

mine would have to be Haruka kanata, Go!, and the raising fighting spirit. All from Naruto
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls