Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
I really need the Metal Gear Solid 2 theme in Midi plz help
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
king_jon782

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:40 am   Post subject: I really need the Metal Gear Solid 2 theme in Midi plz help Reply with quote

I really need the Metal Gear Solid 2 theme in midi if any1 knows where i can download it for free then i will be very grateful for your help. plz help me. thank u ppl.
View members profile Send private message MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

(link hidden for guest post)
gast

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:31 am   Post subject: danke Reply with quote

danke die midi suche ich auch.
detl

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol why cant i see the link...??
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website
RpGJuNki3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:27 pm   Post subject: Re: I really need the Metal Gear Solid 2 theme in Midi plz help Reply with quote

king_jon782 wrote:
I really need the Metal Gear Solid 2 theme in midi if any1 knows where i can download it for free then i will be very grateful for your help. plz help me. thank u ppl.

are you still looking for that midi? icon_idea.gif
because i can create a midi for you..i actually know the MGS2 main theme on piano

-RpGJuNki3 icon_smile.gif
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
Dils Dileva

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 pm   Post subject: Can you send me the notes? Reply with quote

Can you play the MGS2 theme on keyboard? Can you please send me them? I need them for my Little Big Planet song! Please!
[email protected]
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls