Home > Message Boards > Exercise Wheels >
How do I download MIDI's?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Draygonia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:37 am   Post subject: How do I download MIDI's? Reply with quote

Im new and I cant figure out how to download MIDI's, how do I save them to my computer? icon_question.gif
View members profile Send private message
Aquanistic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You can save any kind of file on the internet by simply right-clicking on the link that plays the MIDI and choosing "Save Target As..." And bam! You save it. Yay! On Hamienet, right click on the Play triangle on the far right to save it.
Draygonia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I see, but where is it on my computer? What folder, i cant find it!
Skyhawk637

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That depends on where you saved it in the first place. Try saving the file to your computer again. Does it ask you where to save the file? It may show you a box like this one:

If it does you can choose the folder to save it in. You can pick the desktop by clicking on this up folder button like this one:

If it does not ask you where to save the file you can check your internet browser settings to see where it automatically saves the files. Somewhere on your browser's toolbar you should find "preferences" or "internet options" or something along those lines. It may be under the "File" toolbar or the "Tools" toolbar if there is one. If you use Mozilla Firefox it's really easy to fix. You can also choose to have the browser ask you where to save each file instead of automatically saving them to some place you don't know.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
Draygonia.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesnt even say to "save" next to the file, all it shows is the triangle button and when I click to play it, it plays in the explorer window, no download box or anything ;(.
Skyhawk637

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Press the right mouse button on the triangle and in the menu that appears click on "Save Link As" or "Save Target As". If a menu doesn't appear and it automatically starts playing in the window try using a different internet browser if you have one.

If you managed to download songs but couldn't find them on your computer try using the "find" application. If your using windows this is easy. Click "Start" in the lower-left hand corner of the screen. Click on "find", and then on "files or folders". Search your hard disk for any files named "OEML". Once the computer finds a song you can move it to your desktop by right-clicking on it and clicking "copy". Minimize the find application so you can see your desktop, but do not close the find application or this won't work. Then on your desktop riht-click and click on "paste". This will copy the song onto your desktop. From the find application you can figure out what folder the songs are going to. Click on the folder name to open the folder and voila! All of your downloaded songs should be there.

If this doesn't help I don't know what will.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
mental_absence

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:28 am   Post subject: i know how Reply with quote

hey...
right, click the download midi link and it will play in media player.
once it has completely buffered and stored in your cache (or once it has stopped playing), click on 'File' at the top of media player and select 'Save as...' this way you can save any media that you play from the net...but of course not breaking any copyright laws...hehehe.

c yas
sean
guest10009120

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

So that's legal? What about playing a MIDI from here on another site?
mental_absence

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

you would have to sought permission from either the midi creator or Hamienet itself to be allowed to use it on ur site, but i can make pretty much any midi so if u email me ill make u one and send it so u can use it. i cant see why hamie wouldnt let u use it though. sean

[email protected]
guest10009120

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
can make pretty much any midi so if u email me ill make u one and send it so u can use it

Thanks, but xanga's can't play music unless it's hosted elsewhere.
mental_absence

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

what are xangas??
sophie7411

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

A camber bottom, a beautiful handle and metal hardwards form the cheap Gucci handbags of the world. These bags provided by our Gucci online shop which owning a adorned name—Gucci Hobo Bag and Gucci tote bag. These Gucci have a large capacity for you to take along your necessaries in your daily life. It will be your best helper when you go to a party or on other occasions. If you are interesting in other Gucci products, we are recommending you to scan our Gucci men shoes. You may find the one of your favorite in these cheap Gucci shoes.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls