Home > Message Boards > Guests Support >
how do i download a specific ringtone to my phone-HELP!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Disco Queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:32 pm   Post subject: how do i download a specific ringtone to my phone-HELP! Reply with quote

Hi, thanks in advancae for any responses..i'm trying to download the American Bandstand theme from this site, and I can't seem to see anywhere to click to do it..anybody out there to help please? icon_rolleyes.gif
Benjaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Find the song you want. Go to the yellow play button on the right hand side of the page, right click and then choose '...Save target as....' Save it as the file name you want into the folder you want.
View members profile Send private message
Disco Queen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:20 am   Post subject: don't understand your reply Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply, but I don't understand how that will download it to my cell phone? All the other sites that have ringtones let you punch in your phone info & a credit card & they download it to your phone from the site..how am i supposed to click right & save it to my phone? i'm confused. thanks icon_confused.gif
Benjaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont think you can have the midis sent to your phone from this site.
If your phone has:
bluetooth,
infra red
or you have a cable you can connect to the computer from your mobile

You can save the midi onto your computer and then transfer it on to your mobile.

(You might be able to email it to your phone if it has WAP)
View members profile Send private message
dvdanglo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Also u must see the SIZE of the midi that u sending to ur phone.Cause some phone cant support big midi.And also some phone cant support some Sound like Synth,Bass and so on.I recommend u to cut down the size before entering the midi to ur phone.
View members profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls