Home > Message Boards > Instruments >
Clavinovas
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
marimbapatriot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:10 pm   Post subject: Clavinovas Reply with quote

Hey does anyone have a clavinova? When I moved I had to leave my real piano back home with dad and get a new one for this place. Anyway I finally gave into my mom and let her get me a clavinova, I wanted a real piano not electric but the clavinova is pretty cool none the less. Anyways I was just wondering if anyone had one. I have like the simple version so I don't get to get floppies and put em in the clavinova like the one at my school has. Oh wells guess I'll talk to yall later ta
Cat icon_twisted.gif
han yong
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have one. I have a real piano (haha). But what I do have is a KEYTAR!!!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Yamaha upright. I like the real touch of a pianoforte, which is quite critical to classical performance. icon_smile.gif
View members profile Send private message
Nuclea

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a clavinova CVP105 since a few years.
It's realy wonderfull, I prefer to play on the clavino that an acoustic piano.
It's the same touch, the same sound, the same everything but with many more functions.
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
delfox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a cvp405 which is brilliant. the sound is as good as a strung piano without the worry of it going out of tune when the heat changes. the extra functions give you a real sense of playing with an orchestra without leaving your living room. Anyone out there thinking of buying one I would go for the polished Ebony even though it is dearer it is classy sitting in your music room icon_biggrin.gif
View members profile Send private message
nicolettamurzt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:49 pm   Post subject: Hobbyhuren Munster Reply with quote

Hobbyhuren Munster is great web platform for sex contacts, so try it...
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls